We’re sad to see you go but understand that life happens. Here’s what to do:
- Establish a verbal agreement with the new account holder, including the date he/she will take over.
- Make sure payments on your account are up to date.
- Indicate the name of the new account holder to us via Live Chat or call us at 1-844-972-2146.
- Get the new account holder to contact us. They’ll need to meet certain criteria (i.e. credit check, service available in their area).
- Give your Fido modem to the new owner (if they live at a separate address).
- You’ll get an email confirmation when the transfer is complete. You can sign in to My Account to make sure that the services were transferred.
Your bill will be pro-rated from the day your account was transferred. On your final bill, you’ll get a refund for the remaining number of days for which you paid in advance.