Device troubleshooting: tablets, rocket sticks, hubs and home phone
For issues related to a tablet, rocket stick, hub or home phone device, contact us.
What to expect:
- Troubleshooting support.
- Based on your device model and warranty eligibility, you’ll receive recommendations or solutions.
- If defective, the device will be replaced under warranty with a certified preowned unit.
How to prepare your device:
Before troubleshooting, you should:
- Back up all personal data. All data will be erased during the repair process.
- Erase your data to help protect it.
- Remove all security locks and passcodes.
- Remove the SIM card and all accessories (e.g., phone case, memory card) as they will not be returned, and a credit will not be issued for these items.