Add-ons are options that help you get the most out of your plan. Affordable and customizable, choose your favourite Add-on now!
±Loss and theft protection is not provided in Québec. The Premium Device Protection plans in MB and SK offers combined insurance policy for lost/theft/accidental damage from handling and service contract plan for warranty/extended warranty. The insurance policy for Premium Device Protection is underwritten by AIG Insurance Company of Canada, who may be contacted at 120 Bremner Boulevard Suite 2200 Toronto, Ontario, M5J 0A8. Consumers who elect the plan are contracting with AIG Insurance Company of Canada and not with Fido or any third party who offers the program. Fido, Brightstar Device Protection, Ltd., and third parties who offer the Device Protection plans may receive compensation or other consideration for offering the plans. The insurance portion of your protection is a contract between you and AIG Insurance Company of Canada and not Brightstar or Fido. Within 30 days of requesting enrollment in a Device Protection plan, consumers will be notified of their acceptance in the plan. If accepted, protection is effective on the date the enrollment was requested. Rogers prepaid not eligible.
- Device Protection applies only to the device IMEI enrolled at time of failures. Applicable fees are determined by device IMEI enrolled. Premium Device Protection is a month-to-month contract that continues until cancelled by you or Fido. Failures due to defects in material and workmanship during manufacturer’s warranty period for Android not protected; service requests for Android devices during manufacturer’s warranty period must be submitted through the Fido manufacturer warranty support programs. Repair options available only if device is repairable and depends on your location, device and type of damage. Certain failures not protected, including: indirect damages; misuse or intentional acts; pre-existing failures; cosmetic damages that don’t affect function; damage caused by viruses or unauthorized programming. See full list in program terms and conditions available at fido.ca/servicerequest.
- Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same or a comparable model, in our discretion. We will cover the cost to replace the protected device up to a maximum of $3,000, inclusive of protected accessories, per service request depending on the tier of your protected device. If you receive a replacement device due to a damage or extended warranty service request and if we do not receive your original device within 30 days, or if you return your original device with a locking feature enabled, you will be charged a non-returned equipment fee or locked device fee (as applicable) up to $800.00 depending on the device tier. If we provide replacement equipment to you as a result of the loss or theft (loss and theft protection is not provided in Québec) of your protected device and you later recover the protected device, you must return it to us as directed in the terms and conditions. Call 1-866-327-3399 to request a prepaid return mailer.
- Repair options depend on device type, location and damage.
- The non-refundable processing fee depends on your device type and damage type and will be collected from you prior to fulfilling your approved service request. Each phone repair is subject to a repair processing fee of $39 for screen repair, $129 for all other repairs and a replacement processing fee of $150 - $400 depending on the retail price of your device at the time of your enrollment. Each tablet repair is subject to a repair processing fee of $49 and replacement processing fee of $150 - $400 depending on the retai l price of your tablet at the time of enrollment. Device tier is determined by the non-subsidized, non-discounted manufacturer’s suggested retail price at the time of your enrollment. A complete list of device tiers available at fido.ca/servicerequest.
- Includes messages sent from Canada to email addresses or US and international wireless numbers. Sent/received premium messages (alerts, messages related to content and promotions) and messages sent while roaming extra.
- Rates vary by country. For current rates, please visit International Long Distance Rates.
- By subscribing, user accepts messages being processed outside Canada. Not compatible with smartphone and visual voicemail apps.
- Local airtime minutes only. Each additional minute costs 10¢.
- Long-distance calls are billed by the minute and airtime charges apply.
- Calls terminating outside applicable countries charged at standard or pay-per-use rates as applicable.
- Calls from Canada to Canadian numbers only, billed by the minute. Additional minutes: 50¢/min (Call Forwarding: 20¢/min).