Tracking your Fido order or return is easy! Learn how below.
Tracking an order or phone return
How to track an order
First, follow the link to your courier’s website, which you can find in the email that’s sent to you when your order has shipped. You can also use the following contact information:
Then, simply enter the tracking number into the tracking number field. You can find the tracking number in the email that’s sent to you when your order has shipped.
Good to know…
- There are no shipping fees
- You can start tracking your order online 24 to 48 hours after the order has been processed.
- Orders made through fido.ca or by phone are normally delivered within 2-5 business days (excludes weekends and holidays). In some cases orders might take up to 10 business days to arrive.
- All deliveries require a signature. If no one is available to accept delivery, the courier will leave a notice with pick-up details. (Purolator deliveries will be held for another 5 days for pick-up. If the parcel is not picked up, it will be returned to Fido.)
- If you cannot track your package 72 hours after the shipping date, contact us.
How to track a phone return
First, when returning or exchanging a phone, write down the tracking number that appears on the prepaid return label provided.If you can’t find the return label, contact us.
Then, simply enter your tracking number in the appropriate tracking number field on your courier’s website.