Your monthly bill explained
On your Fido bill, you will see
- The balance for the current and previous months
- The total of all your recurring monthly services fees for the upcoming billing period
- All your usage fees for the previous usage period (e.g. usage for calls, texts messages and data transmission)
- Account adjustments, if applicable
- Hardware charges and credits, if applicable
- FidoDOLLARSTM balance.
If you have a credit limit, you will be able to see your current preset spending limit amount on your monthly bill. Read more about Credit limit.
Under the Fido usage summary section, you will find a complete breakdown of your monthly usage (e.g. minutes used and not included in your monthly plan, incurred long-distances charges, additional data usage, roaming charges, content download, etc.).
To better understand your first and final bill:
First Fido bill
Your first Fido bill includes a partial fee for services from the date your Fido was first activated until the end of your billing cycle, as well as full charges for the coming month.See Bill explainer
Charges for the coming month will include:
- Your monthly plan
- Your add-ons
On your final bill you will find the charges for services used until the cancellation date of your service. Early Cancelation Fee(ECF) or Device Savings Recovery Fees (DSRF) will apply if the term of your Agreement is not completed. For more information, visit Service agreement.