If you’ve cancelled your Fido account, we’re sorry to see you go. However, we do have options if you still want to look at and make a payment on your Fido bills. First, you’ll need to have an account registered on Fido.ca — here’s how to view and make a payment on your bills if you don’t have a registered account yet.
How to view and pay your bills if you’ve cancelled your Fido Account and aren’t registered to My Account on Fido.ca
- First, you’ll need to register your account on Fido.ca – check out our how-to article to learn more about registering your account.
- Once you’re all set up, log in to Fido.ca using the information you just used to register.
- After you log in, you’ll see an option to link your account, where you’ll need to provide the following info:
- Your account number – it’s included on your bill if you have a copy handy
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth
- Your postal code
- Presto! You can now view your past bills and make payments within My Account.