We’re all bound to forget a username or password from time to time. That’s why we make it easy for you to recover or reset yours. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to fido.ca/accountrecovery. If you are doing on My Account App, click FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? from the login page of the app.
- Enter your Fido My Account username and select Continue. If you don’t remember your username click the Forgot your username? link and go to step A.
- Enter the email address you used for your My Account profile and select Continue. If you don’t remember the email you used, select Use your account information instead, and go to step B.
- Enter your account information and select Continue.
- Once you’ve entered your username (or account information) we’ll send you a 6-digit verification code.
- If you’ve set up a wireless recovery number you’ll get the code by text.
- If you haven’t yet set up a wireless recovery number we’ll email you the code instead.
- Enter the code into the boxes on-screen and select Continue.
- You’ll then need to set a new password.
- Enter and confirm your new password and select Continue.
- Once you’ve set a new password you’ll see a success screen which includes a link to My Account. We’ll also send you an email letting you know that your password has been changed.
You can choose to get Notifications whenever you make such changes on your profile. Learn more about Profile Notifications.