This feature notifies you with an alert tone when another call is received while you are already on a call.
Things to Know
- Airtime usage or long distance charges may apply.
- i.e.: Accepting a waiting call will incur regular airtime from your plan. If you are outside your local area, long distances charges will apply as well.
- There is a different alert tone for long-distance incoming calls.
- Your phone will allow you to switch back and forth between calls or to merge/join both calls.
- If you decide not to answer the waiting call, the call will be redirected to your voice messaging (if any).
How to use Call Waiting
Using Call Waiting, if you are on a call
As soon as you hear the alert tone, accept or answer from your phone.
- As each phone menu can be different, consult your phone's user guide for assistance.
How to enable, disable or checking the call waiting status
On your phone:
As each phone menu can be different, consult your phone's user guide for assistance.
|Using short codes:
|Activate||Dial *43#, then press Send (or Talk).|
|Disable||Dial #43#, then press Send (or Talk).|
|Verify status||Dial *#43#, then press Send (or Talk).|