Checking your usage is a total cinch. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to My Account.
- From the Overview page, choose the Internet badge or choose Internet in the Services dropdown menu.
- Click either the Daily Usage or Monthly Usage History tabs to get more details.
For a quick view take a look at the circular graphic for the following data info:
- Available per month
- Reset date
To see how you're trending:
- Take a look at your ups and downs with the Daily Usage graph to see when you are using more data.
- Use the cumulative graph to see the trend of your usage as it approaches your monthly limit.
If you need to see usage in more detail:
- Scroll down to your Daily Breakdown.
Good to Know:
- All graphs will turn red if you go over your data limit.
- Use the dropdown to select and view the usage from a previous billing cycle.
- If you go over your monthly Internet data, adjusting your plan is quick and easy. Just click the Upgrade Package button under the circular usage graph.
- We also have handy data usage notifications to keep you informed.
Now you're ready to take control of your data usage. Yay!