If self-installing your modem and Wi-Fi network was a bit outside your comfort zone and you decided to have a technician help, here's how to view or change the appointment you made:
How can I view/change my Assisted Install Appointment?
- Log in to My Account.
- From the Overview page, click the View Order Details link.
- On the pop-up window click on the View/Change Technician Appointments link. Your currently-scheduled appointment will be displayed.
- Click the Reschedule My Appointment link to change your appointment.
- Select a date and time when you'll be available.
- Enter your contact number.
- Enter any special instructions (optional).
- Click Confirm to submit your request.
Well done! A pop up message will confirm your appointment was rescheduled and it will show the new date and time!
Want more info on what to expect during your assisted install? Check out this article.