You can view, save, print and pay your bills whenever you like. Simply log in to My Account to easily and securely view your bill online. If you want to go paperless, you can switch to online billing now.
View or Print Your Bill With Online Billing
Keep in mind:
- Fido Mobile and Internet services are billed separately and cannot be combined in a single bill. However, you can view both of your bills online when you sign in to My Account either online or through the Fido My Account app.
- Bills will remain available online for up to 18 months after their issuance date. You can also sign-up for pre-authorized payments to help manage your payments.
- Online billing is available for both active and cancelled accounts.
Save or print your bill:
- Log in to My Account.
- From the top navigation bar, click on Billing & Payments and select View Bill.
- Select the View Bill drop-down menu, and choose the bill date you want to see.
- Select Save or print your bill.
- Choose one of the options to save or print your bill. There are also options to download your usage in a spreadsheet.
Request paper billing
Fido is going paperless. If you are 65 years or older, do not have internet or a wireless data plan, or have accessibility needs, please contact us to have your paper bills mailed to you.
Request a bill reprint:
Customers can log in to My Account to print or save PDF bills.