- Open the Fido My Account app and sign in.
- Tap the BILLING icon at the bottom.
- Tap Edit next to Payment Method.
- Select Pre-Authorized Credit Card/Pre-Authorized Chequing.
- Enter your payment information in the fields provided.
Note: It may take up to one full billing cycle for your first pre-authorized payments withdrawal. If you have a balance due on your account, you also need to make a one-time payment to avoid late payment fees.
- Tap AUTHORIZE or UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD depending on your selection.
Your payment details will be available in your Fido My Account Payment History. It may take one business day for your payment history to update.
If your payment is declined, we'll send you an email so you can update your payment information.
Important for Credit Card: The charge for your monthly bill will be applied to your credit card approximately 14 days after the monthly bill is issued.