There are 3 ways that you can check your current account balance:
- Log in to My Account on Fido.ca
- Use the Fido My Account app
- Dial *28 from your mobile phone (Interactive Voice Response system)
You may find that your account balance is different than the amount due on your bill. Here are some reasons why:
- The account balance includes any payments, credits or adjustments made on an account since your last bill, while the amount due on the last bill shows your balance owing on a specific bill date.
- If you make a payment, your account balance will update once the payment is processed (within 48 hours). Since the amount due is just a snapshot of your balance owing, it won’t change.
Within My Account – either online or through the app – you can find your Bank Payment ID number to make a payment or confirm a payment you recently made.