Tracking an order
Once your order has been processed, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirmation. Depending on the address you give us, UPS or Canada Post will ship your purchase. You can start tracking your order online 24 to 48 hours after the order has been processed.
Things to know
- Your 10-digit Fido number is your reference number.
- Once your order is processed, the shipping address cannot be changed.
- Click here to learn more about shipping details.
- Find out how to modify your order.
How to track your order or return
To track your order, first check whether UPS or Canada Post shipped your package.
- For tracking numbers from UPS (starting with “1Z”):
- Visit the tracking section at www.ups.ca.
- Enter your tracking number or your 10-digit Fido number in the shipment reference number field.
- For tracking numbers from Canada Post (starting with “7”):
- Please visit www.canadapost.ca.
- Enter your tracking number or your 10-digit Fido number in the tracking number field.
- If you cannot track your package 72 hours after the order date, contact us. Dial 6-1-1, free of charge, from your Fido phone, or 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone.
- When returning or exchanging a phone, write down the return tracking number that appears on the return envelope used to send back your phone. This envelope can be found in the original order package.
- You can track your returned order by entering your return tracking number in the shipment reference number field at www.ups.ca.
- If you no longer have the return envelope that was included with your phone, you will have to return the package at your own expense.