Offer ends August 7, 2014 (in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Atlantic Canada), subject to change without notice.
Savings established in comparison to traditional providers.
Additional airtime, international long distance, roaming, add-ons and taxes are extra and billed monthly.
1. Available only to existing Fido customers with a monthly plan including voice services with an invoice (prepaid and data-only plans excluded). Additional airtime, international long distance, roaming, add-ons and taxes are extra and billed monthly. Long distance calls are billed by the minute. No airtime charges apply to calls made to 9-1-1 from your Fido Home Phone.
2. Canada-wide calling includes calls from Canada to Canadian numbers. Subject to the Fido Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy; fido.ca/terms.
3. Call Forwarding includes up to 2,500 minutes to Canadian numbers.
4. Accumulate FidoDOLLARS based on eligible fees & charges incurred & paid on your account. FidoDOLLARS cannot be exchanged for money, refunded or credited back to your account. Subject to FidoREWARDS Program Terms and Conditions; fido.ca/terms.
5. Includes calls from Canada to U.S. numbers (excluding Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands). Long distance calls are billed by the minute.
6. Includes calls from Canada to Hong Kong, China, Singapore (landlines and mobile) and Taiwan (landlines only). Long distance calls are billed by the minute
ZTE Home Phone device required and is sold separately ($40). Service intended for home use only (cannot roam with the device). SIM included with device is locked to and may only be used with the ZTE Home Phone device. Home phone device accesses phone service over the Fido network. For important wireless 9-1-1 information, visit fido.ca/911. 9-1-1 calls are routed based on the wireless network’s automatic location technology, but you may have to provide your home address to emergency responders. Fido recommends that you always have an alternative means of accessing 9-1-1 services from your home or business during a power or network outage. Corded or cordless landline home phone equipment is not included. Not compatible with services including but not limited to home security systems, wireless messaging and data services, fax service, medical alert systems, medical monitoring systems, credit card machines, IP/PBX Phone systems, or dial-up Internet service. May not be compatible with your DVR/Satellite systems, please check with your provider.