Because you can't live without it
Your wireless device is an important part of your life. Without it, you’re lost. But replacing it is a huge
pain and can be pricey, too. Plus most devices
only come with a limited 1-year manufacturer’s
warranty, which doesn’t include coverage for
accidental damage or theft (in select provinces).
That’s why we offer a Fido Device Protection Plan1,
so your device is covered for life’s little accidents.
With Fido Device Protection, you get added security
and dedicated support in the event of accidental
damage, loss or theft (in select provinces).
Already a Fido Device Protection subscriber?
To file a claim, resume your claim, track your claim, check your service replacement fee or to check the list of applicable smartphones go to Phoneclaim.com!
- You'll get a comparable replacement device in the event of physical damage, loss, theft and water damage, including out-of-warranty malfunction4.
- Let us know about an issue by 5 p.m. (ET) and, in most cases, your replacement device will be delivered next business day.
- To make a service request, call 1-888-481-3436 or visit fido.ca/servicerequest
For full details, see the Fido Device Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Phone Finder and Anti-Theft/Anti-Virus Services
- Use Fido Phone Finder to instantly locate your phone on a map.
- For added security, use Anti-Theft/Anti-Virus5 to wipe personal content and protect your privacy.
- Visit fido.ca/phonefinder to set up your account.
For full details, see the Fido Phone Finder Terms & Conditions
Your manufacturer's warranty1
As always, if your wireless device malfunctions, bring it into a participating Fido store. If the manufacturer's warranty is still valid, we'll send it for repair and give you a courtesy device in the meantime.
Fido Device Protection1
- To be eligible, you must sign up within 15 days of new activation or upgrade.
- All devices are covered, including iPhone and standard accessories including battery, charger, SIM card and memory card. Fido Prepaid and tablets are not eligible.
- You can cancel at any time7.
- Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same or comparable model8.
- Limit of two relacements during a 12-month periode9.
- Depending on your device model, a service replacement fee of $25, $80, $120 or $200 will be charged when you make a request to replace your device. A full list of Service Replacement Fees by model is available at fido.ca/servicerequest3