Device Protection Services
Your Manufacturer's Warranty
As always, if your wireless device malfunctions, bring it in to a participating Fido store for repair. If the manufacturer's warranty is still valid, we'll send it for repair and give you a courtesy device in the meantime.
Fido Device Protection
Your wireless device is an important part of your life and should be protected. Fido Device Protection picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off, providing you with top-to-bottom protection for your device against damage, loss*, theft* and water damage, including out-of-warranty malfunction.
With Device Protection you get end-to-end connectivity and value-added device support services.
- Your device is protected against physical damage, loss*, theft* and water damage, including out-of-warranty malfunction.
- Let us know about an issue by 5 p.m. (ET) and, in most cases, your replacement device will be delivered next business day.
- All devices are covered, including iPhone, and standard accessories including battery, charger, SIM card and memory card. Fido Prepaid and tablets are not eligible.
- No term commitment required. You can cancel at any time.
- Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same or comparable model.
- Limit of two replacements during a 12-month period.
- Depending on your device model, a service replacement fee of $25, $80, $120 or $200 will be charged when you make a request to replace your device. A full list of Service Replacement Fees by model is available at fido.ca/servicerequest.
For full details, see the Fido Device Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
Phone Finder and Anti-Theft and Anti-Virus Services
If you can't find your device or you think it might be stolen, our online and app-based security tools can help.
- First go to fido.ca/phonefinder and set up an account using your Fido number and a valid email address.
- We'll send you a text message with instructions on how to enable Anti-Theft and Anti-Virus. From there you can download the app from your device's app store.
For full details, see the Fido Phone Finder Terms & Conditions
Fido TechXpert support gives you access to your own personal support expert whenever you need technical help.
Here are some ways we can help you:
- With extended support online and by phone when you need it.
- Secure, set up and configure your phone right.
- Sync and link with a computer.
- Set up email, Bluetooth, apps and more.
- Includes Phone Finder, Anti-Theft & Anti-Virus tools.
For full details, see the Fido TechXpert Terms & Conditions
For Fido TexhXpert support or to make a service request under your existing protection plan, call 1-888-481-3436. You can also make a service request at fido.ca/servicerequest.