My payment is overdue
If your payment is overdue or your service has been suspended for non-payment, we highly recommend that you make a payment as soon as possible.
The quickest way to make a payment is by credit card. If you’re unable to do so, See our other accepted payment methods.
If you’re unable to make a payment right away, you might want to make a payment arrangement through our IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system. Once the payment arrangement has been completed, you’ll receive a confirmation text message within the next 15 minutes.
Things to Know
- To avoid late payment fees on your account, you may want to register for pre-authorized payment by credit card or from your chequing account.
- If payment of an amount due is not received by us by the due date, a 2% per month late payment charge, calculated and compounded monthly on the delinquent amount (26.82% per year), will be applied until we receive payment of the amount in full.
- If your account has been suspended for non-payment, a restoral fee applies (not applicable to residents of Québec).
To make a payment arrangement
- Using the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system by calling 6-1-1 or 1-888-481-3436
- Choose your language (only if you called the toll-free number).
- Enter your 10-digit Fido number (only if you called the toll-free number).
- Press the star (*) key.
- Press 1, then 2 and 2.
- Enter your PIN; if you haven’t set one up yet, enter the last three digits of your postal code.
- Follow the instructions.
If your account has been suspended for non-payment
- Contact an Accounts Receivable representative by calling *732 free of charge from your Fido phone or 1-888-288-2106.