My payment is overdue
If your payment is overdue or your service has been suspended for non-payment, we highly recommend that you make a payment as soon as possible.
The quickest way to make a payment is by credit card. If you’re unable to do so, See our other accepted payment methods.
If you’re unable to make a payment right away, you might want to make a payment arrangement through our IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system. Once the payment arrangement has been completed, you’ll receive a confirmation text message within the next 15 minutes.
Things to Know
- To avoid late fees on your account, you may want to register for pre-authorized payment by credit card or from your chequing account.
- For all overdue payments, a 2% per month interest late fee will be billed on your next invoice.
- If your account has been suspended for non-payment, a restoration fee applies (not applicable for residents of Québec).
To make a payment arrangement
- Using the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system by calling 6-1-1 or 1-888-481-3436
- Choose your language (only if you called the toll-free number).
- Enter your 10-digit Fido number (only if you called the toll-free number).
- Press the star (*) key.
- Press 1, then 2 and 2.
- Enter your PIN; if you haven’t set one up yet, enter the last three digits of your postal code.
- Follow the instructions.
If your account has been suspended for non-payment
- Contact an Accounts Receivable representative by calling *732 free of charge from your Fido phone or 1-888-288-2106.
See full details
You are liable for all charges to your account. Charges to your account are due and payable in full from the date of your invoice or statement. If you are paying by mail or through a financial institution, please allow adequate time for your payment to reach us prior to the required payment date.
If payment of an amount due on your account is not received by us by the required payment date specified by us, it will be considered a delinquent amount and will be subject to a late payment charge of 2% per month, calculated and compounded monthly on the delinquent amount (26.82% per year) from the date of the first invoice on which the delinquent amount appears until the date we receive such amount in full. You agree that we can charge any unpaid and outstanding amount, including any late payment charges, on your account to your credit card, bank account or any other payment method pre-authorized by you for payment of our charges.
Not applicable to Residents of Québec: Administrative charges may be levied for administration or account processing activities in connection with your account as a result of the following, including, without limitation:
- collection efforts due to non-payment or having a balance over your credit limit, including unbilled usage and pending charges, fees and adjustments;
- returned or rejected payments;
- change of any identifier (e.g., phone number); and
- restoration of Service.
A list of such charges is available on request and is incorporated into these Terms by reference.
Applicable only to Residents of Québec: Administrative charges may be levied for administration or account processing activities in connection with your account, including as a result of the change of any identifier (e.g., phone number). A list of such charges is available on request and is incorporated into these Terms by reference.
Any questions or discrepancies regarding charges must be reported to us within 90 days of the date of our invoice or other statement. Failure to notify us within this time period will constitute your acceptance of such charges.