See Monthly service
Call Waiting notifies you with an alert tone when you are already on a call and someone else is trying to phone you. This service is included with your prepaid service.
Things to Know
- Airtime usage or long distance charges might apply.
- i.e.: Accepting a waiting call, it will incur regular airtime from your plan or if you are outside your local area, long distances charges will apply as well.
- A different alert tone will be produced for long-distance incoming calls.
- You will be able to switch back and forth between calls.
- If you decide not to answer the waiting call, the call will be redirected to your voice messaging, if any.
How to use Call Waiting
Whenever you are on a call
How to enable, disable or checking the call waiting status
As soon as you hear the alert tone, do accept or answer on your phone or refer to your user guide for assistance.
On your phone:
- Consult the phone's user guide to learn how to enable/disable call waiting.
Using short codes:
||Dial *43#, then press Send (or Talk).
||Dial #43#, then press Send (or Talk).
||Dial *#43#, then press Send (or Talk).