This service provides you access to a 24/7 emergency auto road assistance. Learn what #AUTO is and how much it cost.
Vehicle Eligibility & covered services for roadside assistance
Things to Know
- If you have subscribed to the monthly option, you are responsible for charges after five (5) service calls and more than $50 per incident. For any pay-per-rescue service call, the payment must be done by credit card at the time of service.
- If you fail to be present during the service call, a ''Gone on Arrival'' of $25.00 Can ($20.00 USD) fee will apply. If you have not used all five service calls, it will count as one service event.
- An estimate of waiting time will be provided to you when the service call is placed.
- If you subscribe to the monthly service, there is a 72-hour processing period before you are eligible for service calls.
- car, minivas, light duty pick-ups and sport utility vehicle (SUVs).
- recreational vehicles (RVs) , boats, motorcycles, snowmobiles, trailers, double-axle, limousines, emergency vehicles, public transportation vehicles, tractors, farm or construction vehicles, hearses and vehicles with more than four wheels.
- Delivery of gas (up to 12 liters)
- Lock-out service or key replacement
- Flat tire removal and spare replacement
- Baterry boost
How to use #AUTO
When needing roadside assistance
Using # AUTO while travelling
- Call #AUTO (#2886) from your Fido phone or 1-888-899-4146 in Canada or the U.S
- Select your language
- Press 1 for road assistance
- Wait in the car with your Fido phone
In Canada on the Fido network:
- You can access #AUTO anywhere on the Fido network.
- There is no long-distance cost for this service while traveling in Canada on Fido’s network.
While in the U.S. or Internationally:
- You can access #AUTO from your Fido anywhere in the US where there is an available GSM network.
- There is no US roaming voice cost when accessing #AUTO.
- #AUTO is not available while traveling internationally.