How to register to My Account
Make sure you have your Fido phone with you.
1. Go to the fido.ca home page.
2. Select Log in to My Account,
enter your Fido number in the
Register now section, then click
3. You’ll receive your temporary password via text message on your Fido.
4. Enter your temporary
5. Enter your new password twice, then click on Continue.
6. Specify if you’re the main
account holder. You’ll have
to select one of the three
I’m the account holder and I have
all the required information
(access to online billing)
I’m the account holder, however
I don’t have the required information
at this time (the same questions will
be asked the next time you log in).
NOTE: Once you complete the registration,
you'll have limited access to the services
offered to the account holders on fido.ca.
The next time you log in to fido.ca, simply
enter the missing information to complete
the registration and you'll have full access
to all of the account holder features.
I’m not the account holder (limited
access, no access to online billing).
NOTE: While you may still access many
of the features on fido.ca, some of them
may be reserved for account holders.
7. If you’re the account holder, enter your account number and postal code, then click on Continue.
HOW TO FIND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
(if you don’t have your invoice handy)
If you activated your account:
Online—The number will appear on your confirmation e-mail.
In store—The number will appear on your Fido Service Agreement.
Via Customer Service—The number will be given to you by the representative
You can also find your account number in the Welcome e-mail you may have received from Fido
If you are the account holder but you don’t have the required information at this time, click Finish.
If you are NOT the account holder, click Finish.
8. Select one of the two possible
Receive your bill online or Receive a
paper bill ($2 monthly charge)
Enter your email address and
then click Submit.
NOTE: Even if Receive your bill online is
selected, you will still need to follow the steps
in order to activate online billing.
9. Answer a few questions that will help us serve you better.
10. Click on Continue.
11. You’re now registered for fido.ca!
When you register, you can:
- View your account (including
Online Billing, once activated)
- Buy accessories
- View your FidoDOLLARS
- Change your address
- Get ringtones, and more