Manage your account access
As the account holder, you have the possibility of designating other persons as authorized users to make modifications to your account.
For prepaid accounts, make sure you provide the authorized user with the account PIN.
An authorized user can access and make certain changes to your account by contacting us or by logging in to My Account on fido.ca
An authorized user can:
- Check the account balance and inquire about the monthly bill
- Check FidoREWARDSTM balance or redeem FidoREWARDS
- Change the voicemail password
- Change a price plan
- Upgrade a phone
- Change to a pre-authorized credit card payment method
- Report a lost/stolen phone
- Make a payment
An authorized user cannot:
- Request a transfer of service
- Activate a new line
- Deactivate services
- Add a PIN or another user to the account
- Remove a lost/stolen restriction on a phone
How do I designate an authorized user for my monthly account?
- Call 6-1-1, free of charge, from your Fido phone or 1-888-481-3436 to speak to a Fido representative.