This feature sends a text message to notify you when you missed a call when your phone is either off, out of a coverage zone or has received voice messaging hang ups. How much does it cost?
Things to Know
- Whocalled will inform you of up to 50 missed calls stored in the past five days.
- If you receive multiple calls from the same number, WhoCalled will send one text message but will indicate the total number of attempts.
- Notifications are sent by text messages and will appear as sent from +8888.
How to use WhoCalled
Text message received
Calling back the person who called you
In this example, the subscriber received 10 calls from the same number.
- WhoCalled Now Improved
(10) Call(s) missed
01:4164445555@9:21 AM /01/12
Select number to call back
Using WhoCalled while traveling
- In the WhoCalled text message, highlight the number and press OK or Call.
In Canada, the U.S. & internationally:
- Notifications will be sent to you even if you are roaming abroad. Just keep in mind that the time/date stamp in WhoCalled text messages is based on your home time zone. No additional roaming charges apply to received WhoCalled text messages.