WhoCalled sends a text message to notify you when you missed a call.
Learn what WhoCalled is and how much it costs
Things to Know
- Whocalled will inform you of up to 50 calls stored in the past five days.
- If you receive multiple calls from the same number, WhoCalled will send one text message but will indicate the total number of attempts.
- Sender will show as +8888.
How to use WhoCalled
Text message received
To call back the person who called you
In this example, the subscriber received 10 calls from the same number.
- WhoCalled Now Improved
(10) Call(s) missed
01:416444-5555@9:21 AM 2010/01/12
Select number to call back
Using WhoCalled while traveling
- In the WhoCalled text message, highlight the number and press OK or Call.
In Canada, the U.S. & internationally:
- The notification will be sent to you even if you are roaming abroad. Just keep in mind that the time/date stamp in WhoCalled text messages is based on your home time zone. No additional roaming charges apply to WhoCalled text messages.